Gourmet Gluten-Free Lunch for Work
Since my Lunchbots Cinco arrived I have been spoiling myself with fancy lunches! Now I’m not going to lie, clearly I enjoy packing lunch so “fancy” isn’t really a stretch for me! To be perfectly honest I find preparing food quite relaxing and it doesn’t take much to get me to kick it up a notch! It is a great creative distraction that gives me instant gratification.
Today’s gluten-free lunch contains:
- A salad of steamed asparagus, strawberries and feta cheese
- Orange and pink grapefruit wedges halved
- Celebration Medley Trail Mix by Second Nature (view allergen policies here)
- Perdue Honey Roasted Chicken Shortcuts
- Salad dressing pictured in Lunchbots Dips Condiment Container (chose your favorite)
How do you feel about packing lunch?