Back to Business…
I certainly enjoyed the long Labor Day weekend and I hope everyone else did as well. I definitely took a break from work!
I blogged less, ok not at all! I took less photos and posted less on Instagram. I tweeted less, well ok I don’t tweet much anyway! I did less laundry… ok got me again, the washing machine broke, new one is coming tomorrow. I also did not pack lunch! Oh the horror!
We did have some fun at a friend’s BBQ. I did bake Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chips muffins (add more milk if you make them and be careful not to over bake). I did make Kale chips… they were surprisingly delicious. I did go grocery shopping and also took my daughter to the eye doctor. Wait this is starting to sound like labor again ! Seriously it was a great weekend!
SO now I am back to business!
I have some exciting things coming up:
- If you enjoyed my Mario World lunch you will be glad to know I have another themed lunch coming up in the new few weeks so stayed tuned for more information about that.
- We received a good sized jar of honey from a friend who keeps bees so I will be exploring and sharing recipes using honey.
- I also will discuss how to make lunches throughout a week using the same basic ingredients. Lunch on a budget!
- Finally I would love to take reader requests for topics! Put me to work for you! Ask questions, suggest topics and I will go to work! Feel free to leave a comment below, email me at email@example.com or catch me on Twitter or Facebook!
- OK maybe I’ll have some other surprises too!
- A Tuna Sandwich
- A strawberry
- Green Bean Chips
- One of those muffins mentioned above
- A tomato, mozzarella and zucchini salad in balsamic vinaigrette